Your mall .com is valuable real estate. Put it to work for your tenants by aggregating and promoting their job openings while providing an on-brand experience.
Wirkn has transformed the challenge of tenant staffing into an interactive portal connecting retailers with candidates, helping mall retailers and restaurants to increase sales and provide excellent customer service. Think of Wirkn as the digital version of the corkboard with the “pinned jobs” of yesteryear.
Our common sense approach saves tenants time and money, creates a new digital channel for candidates (also shoppers!), and anchors your mall within your local community.
Tap into Wirkn’s community of 500K+ hourly retail job seekers. Leverage Wirkn’s proprietary algorithms to increase reach and attract candidate traffic from Google, job boards, social media, and your mall website.
Enable Tenants to promote openings through their existing networks, deploy QR codes to grab foot traffic, and convert applicants with a frictionless hiring experience for all parties.
Wirkn provides a proven channel that operates at the mall level to improve candidate yield, streamline recruitment, and provide an on-brand experience to all tenants, ultimately reversing labor challenges. Maximize your digital real estate: Use your mall career page and signage as a magnet for staff a. And support the existing systems in use by your tenants.
Wirkn makes mall hiring effortless for tenants, candidates, and marketing teams who support the legacy mall job site:
- Provide candidates with a compelling, digital-first, mall-based experience that drives conversions
- Leverage video introductions to better triage high volumes of candidates
- Give Hiring Managers smart candidate filtering by availability, location, skills, and access to unified messaging & texting
Most importantly, our hyperlocal model works: We’ve powered 2.6MM+ applications and counting.
A mall operator offering a job portal is a value-added, relevant, and timely service for tenants.
Here’s why it makes sense to modernize the dated, fractured job board:
- Encouraging foot traffic: By offering a job portal to tenants, a mall attracts potential job seekers to the mall. This increases foot traffic and consequently often leads to increased sales for tenants.
- Tenant retention: A job portal helps tenants fill vacancies faster, reducing the likelihood of vacant storefronts and tenant turnover. This helps mall operators retain tenants and reduces the costs associated with finding new tenants.
- Enhanced community engagement: By offering a job portal to its tenants, a mall operator will strengthen its relationships with the local community by helping job seekers find employment opportunities within the mall. This also helps position the mall as a community-oriented destination.
- Competitive advantage: A job portal is a unique selling point for the mall operator. By providing a platform for tenants to post job openings and attract potential employees, the mall operator differentiates itself from other malls in the area